Views: 37 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-07 Origin: Site
Trampolining has become increasingly popular in recent years as trampoline parks have sprung up all over the place. In the process of playing trampoline, safety has become a factor that trampoline hall owners and investors have to pay attention to. Today we are here to talk to you about the safety precautions for trampoline sports, hoping to help players and owners reduce sports injuries and play happier and safer!
1. Children under five years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian, otherwise they are not allowed to play in the trampoline area. Do not support the trampoline net or soft bag with your hands to avoid sprains or fractures. Try to land on your feet when jumping up and down to avoid injuries to other parts of the body.
2. Before entering the trampoline area, please remove jewellery such as necklaces, earrings, studs and other foreign objects. Long nails and glasses are not allowed. Girls need to tie their hair with a rubber band (no hairpins) to avoid these objects hurting themselves during exercise.
3. Please store your mobile phones, wallets and other valuables in the lockers. The venue will not be responsible for any loss due to improper storage in the trampoline area.
4. Please do not wear shoes in the trampoline area, for a good experience we recommend wearing professional trampoline anti-slip socks.
5. Fragile items such as glass, all types of containers, drink bottles, sticks, sharp objects and similar items are strictly forbidden to be brought into the trampoline.
6. One person is allowed to play on a bungee surface, resting or sleeping on the surface is prohibited.
7. Please protect your wrists, ankles and waist when you lose your balance. Try to touch the net with your buttocks and back as much as possible, within the limits of foreseeability. It is absolutely forbidden to support the net with your hands and the trampoline should not be bounced too high by untrained people.
8. It is strictly forbidden to chase and play, push and pull, hit people, flip and do difficult moves without permission in the trampoline. If the person does not listen to repeated persuasion and stopping by the site staff, he/she may be cleared out of the trampoline area for the safety of other people.
9. People who are not suitable for such sports, such as drug addicts, alcoholics, people suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, arm and leg injuries, etc. are strictly prohibited from entering the venue, and any accidents caused by concealing their physical diseases will be at their own risk.
10. This trampoline park is an indoor public area and for your health and the health of others, smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. It is strictly forbidden to bring into the trampoline controlled knives, inflammable and explosive substances, corrosive substances and other items that may endanger the public safety of the venue and are expressly prohibited by laws and regulations.
13. Parents or guardians are asked not to leave the area around the trampoline while their children are practising to prevent them from getting lost when they get off the trampoline.